Reduced to a logophile




Reduced to a logophile

The pommeling agony of being betrayed by a truth that danced around me; I for no good reason have been made a victim of a choice I never intended or envisaged to have been taken. Lost in the seductive charm of love, I crumbled against the wall of emptiness. Foolishly cradled in the warmth of self-nursed love only to be awakened by the sound of hush hush momentary truth, I found myself floating in a boat of confusion. I called out for help and my voice stretched out as far as to the vast expanse of stillness in the sea of hopelessness. Being a logophile cannot save me and being kind is suicidal in a situation like this. Drowning is also not an option to be considered nor is swimming ashore an option possible. Least I can do is surrendering to the moment and allow the tides to guide me ashore.


Toshiwapang O Longkumer

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Traveler speakes.

Your story is who you are!!!

Food for aspiring Writers