The voices of an orphan love

The voices of an orphan love.

“I was born clueless of my own existence and without a mind of my own. As I grew up little by little I realized of my own pulse. The urge to explore the things that this world can give was overwhelming.  But unfortunately with growth the truth about me being an orphan dawned upon me. I saw my peers blooming to maturity and being cared. They seemed to be enjoying their existence. But for me there was none to even rock my cradle. How tragic it was for me, unmindful of this harsh truth I sprung to life. Where was I from? Who was I supposed to be? To whom do I belong to? Since my birth I have known only one thing, to grow. I have no voice of my own. The vices of this world derange me. Pushed around here and there I found myself betrayed. I know I can withstand anything, the violent winds nor hatred can pin me down but yet again I know I cannot survive without belonging to someone. I do not exist on my own. Please don’t let me wither away so soon. I beg you! Allow me to exist and live”.
But there seems to be no one to listen as it doesn’t have a voice of its own. Day by day , he was shrinking and weakening. His fate seems to be projected crystal clear in front of him. O what a waste, he thought to himself. What a waste to give birth and nurture him later to just abandon him. He now despises the people who brought forth him to this world. What arrogance, he cursed. He learned something he was never born for: to curse. He looks in in the mirror notices his antiqued face with bruises and burns, cries out how ugly he has become and not wanting to embarrass himself no further, picks up a knife and within a fraction of a second slits his throat wide open allowing the red fluid to gush out in abundance and gradually fades away to eternity future.    


Toshiwapang O Longkumer

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Traveler speakes.

Your story is who you are!!!

Food for aspiring Writers