A rare encounter in the wild.


A rare encounter in the wild. . .

This kept me thinking.
This is Datura metel as can be called by Botanist. I struggled to hold it in my hand becos' of its outer protection by its thorns.
I say "Don't be an easy target. Its okay you don't have to be called as a flower or a butterfly. In fact, have thorns, lots of them on the outside. Let anyone who holds you get stung millions of time. If its meant to be that person will stay no matter what. With bruises in his or her hand that person's going to hold you and cling on to you. Everyone need not have to like you.
Be a rare encounter in the wild for someone."
I am often asked by my friends 'why are you still alone?'. I say, 'My hands are still soft. I haven't met my thorns'.
P. s. This plant seem to have a lot of medicinal applications. Specially its seeds inside.
Toshiwapang O Longkumer

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Traveler speakes.

Your story is who you are!!!

Power of Imagination.