The gift of simple life.

I cried out to the heavens asked about fairness. . . I asked about the definition of life. I turned around and found this two lazing in the shade outside the metro station. I asked them if I can take a picture of them. Their face shone as they noded. As I was walking away from them deep inside of me there was a longing to be like them. There was something in them that I don't have. There was freedom in them. They don't have much and they don't know much. They don't need much. There was a freedom in their today and freedom in their tomorrow. They will simply live. They don't have to worry about fulfilling a complicated big dream. They just wanted shade and they found a pillar. They didn't want an Air conditioner. Such is their simple existence unlike mine. I know why life looks unfair. But who am I to talk about fairness. Life isn't unfair at all.  Also there can be no single definition of life. How is it possible that my definition of life can fit theirs? Nay, it isn't possible. To know life we need to go to the source, the original plan in creation and the heart's desire of the creator. That's the only way. We can't know in ourselves cos' we ourselves are not in control of our existence. . .

#streetlifedelhi

Toshiwapang O Longkumer

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Traveler speakes.

Your story is who you are!!!

Power of Imagination.