Withering away




Withering away
I was lost deeply tangled with solitude
Battling my way out,
It was then when I found you.
Gladly I surrendered to your serene beauty
That beauty was transcending the physical.

Then I found myself speaking with my heart;
I was honest to my feelings
Candid in letting it flow;
Whenever I met you my heart whinnied, almost skipping a beat
I have longed long enough for this feeling I felt.

Day by day I was nearing to you moving farther away from myself
Unmindful of the consequences it would yield.
To my utter surprise you seemed to be eluding;
I paid attention, I calculated, I searched
And I was right. You never wanted to exchange your heart.

My hopes whittled
My dreams doomed,
I was stripped off the ecstasy I once owned;
A friend or little more you took me,
I took you as my lady love.
I am lost yet again.
                                        -Toshiwapang O Longkumer
                                                                    


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Traveler speakes.

Your story is who you are!!!

Power of Imagination.